We had Chris, Paula, and Jackson come over to watch a basketball game today (is it bad I don't even know the teams that played). Chris insisted I take photos of Austin asleep in his Jumperoo, so I did. I am glad he bossed me around after all. This makes up for him giving me the wrong time for the pig roast yesterday (long and uninteresting story).
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Jumping for Joy
We had Chris, Paula, and Jackson come over to watch a basketball game today (is it bad I don't even know the teams that played). Chris insisted I take photos of Austin asleep in his Jumperoo, so I did. I am glad he bossed me around after all. This makes up for him giving me the wrong time for the pig roast yesterday (long and uninteresting story).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment