It has been a month since I've posted anything. Part of that is because we went to visit my mom and dad last month. Lex, Austin, and I were gone for almost three weeks and Jer came out for five days. We had a great time, but I have no photos to show for it right now! I took all the photos on my mom's camera and I keep forgetting to ask her to download them so I can post them. Since my mom always gets on this blog, this is a great way to ask her!
We did have a great time with them, though. I spent a lot of time with Sara and her family. Lex loved his cousins and they got along pretty well! I also got to see a lot of old friends (and meet a lot of their kids). Anyway, thanks Mom for letting us stay with you for so long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were so glad you came. I will upload the photos to snapfish tomorrow.
Post a Comment