Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eight Years!


Jer and I celebrated our eighth anniversary this week. I took a photo of a photo we have hanging in our house. This was taken on our cruise back in 2005, but it reminds me of how funny Jeremy is. There is a classic Jeremy story behind this photo ("Dance for me, Grandma!") and I am trying so desperately not to laugh and to look tough. That is why we had to buy it!
Anyway, I am very glad I married Jeremy, and I am often shocked that I was able to make such a fantastic decision at such a young age. I must have been really smart!!!! Happy anniversary, Jeremy! I'd do it again tomorrow!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, its already been 8 years?!? Congrats guys and I LOVE the picture! What a tough lookin gal! Love you guys!

Jill Miller said...

I, too, am glad you found the Jer Bear!

Cami said...

I think that's one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen! I love it!! I can just imagine you trying not to laugh. Happy Anniversary.

Neese Family said...

Happiest of Anniversaries! I think you are pretty smart, but he was pretty smart to choose you too! What a great couple you are!

Unknown said...

Happy Annv. Jer is the smart one!! (he found you!) :)

Hope you are having a good vacation!

Andie~

TJ-n-Crystal said...

I thought I left a comment. I guess I didn't and that makes me sad. Congrat's on the 8 years guys!!! I love this pic too but it's also good to know the story behind the pic!!