I hadn't mentioned it, but Jer was in Fort Lauderdale from Thursday until this afternoon. That was his second work trip over there in the past two weeks! I get by okay with him gone, but it gets so boring after a while with no way to distinguish our days from our nights. Lex and I were invited on this trip, but we both came down with colds this past week and didn't want to recover in a hotel room.
We were pretty boring this afternoon and took a long (2.5 to 3 hours) family nap together -- Jer was tired from his three hour drive, Lex was tired from playing at church, and I was just tired from being on my own all week. Lex was very happy to have his dad home when he woke up and quickly started poking Jer's nose over and over again. He's been doing that to me a lot lately, it is the way he wakes me up in the morning. I am surprised I don't have a bloody nose by now.
So, we didn't wake up until 6:30, so we think Lex will be up until midnight tonight. It is 10:45 right now and he's still going strong! I was thinking to myself that with his current sleeping schedule it would be a perfect time to go to Washington. He'd have no trouble adapting to the time change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! What an amazing nap! That must have been really nice.
Post a Comment