Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jilly Billy's Birthday





My mom's birthday is today. Recently, I was so impressed by my friend Crystal's sweet tributes to her friends and family on their birthdays, including photos of family members through the years. I looked through all my photos on this computer and didn't have one of my dear mother. How awful!


Since I didn't have any embarassing or incriminating photos to show of her, I took some horrible photos of Lex this evening and thought I'd share him in all his dirty-faced glory.


Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!

4 comments:

Neese Family said...

We love Jilly Billy also! Happy Birthday to her!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Awwww....thanks Emily!! And thank you for the sweet comment. Lost helps me get "LOST" from those blues. So I know what you mean about the tv porgrams....at least those don't change...well not usually.

Erin said...

Happy Late Birthday Jill! I love her too!

Jill Miller said...

Thanks Walsh's. I am sorry I did not get on here earlier. Very nice birthday wishes!