Tuesday night was our ward's book club night. We are a small book club, but we had a good showing (seven people) on Tuesday. Our book this month was "The Kite Runner" (we skipped last month because there wasn't enough people, so we've been working on this book for a long time).
Next month is "Unless". I am excited to read that one since even Books a Million didn't have it! They have a million books, yet don't carry this one? It has to be good, right?
My month is coming up in April, and I need to choose the book ASAP since they want two month's notice now. I've been reading "Eat, Pray, Love" while Lex plays with the trains at the bookstore, and two of my cousins highly recommend it. Only thing is, I haven't finished it and need to know if it is a good book for a church book club. The book doesn't need to be squeeky clean, just not raunchy. Anyone know for sure, or will I have to race through it before Sunday comes along?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment