I thought these pictures were cute and wanted to share. Austin looks so much older in a few of these, I can't figure out why. Please ignore the sad state of our plants. We had a frost this winter that killed a lot of our trees. That banana tree in the background will survive (thank goodness since it is my favorite), but many of our palm trees perished.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Boys on the Lanai
I thought these pictures were cute and wanted to share. Austin looks so much older in a few of these, I can't figure out why. Please ignore the sad state of our plants. We had a frost this winter that killed a lot of our trees. That banana tree in the background will survive (thank goodness since it is my favorite), but many of our palm trees perished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! So sorry to hear of the demise of some of your plants.
Post a Comment