Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day Disney -- Magic Kingdom









We went to Disney World for Labor Day weekend. It was surprisingly not crowded. I guess most people were gearing up to go back to school and unable to make it. We had a great time. Lex LOVED the carousel. We were on our way to It's a Small World and Jer and I hadn't really noticed the carousel as we passed it. Lex sure did. He stood up in his stroller and would have jumped out of it while it was moving if he had to! Since there was not a long line, we were able to ride it four times in a row. It was fun to see him enjoy something so much. We also spent a long time on the train that day.




We finally did make it to It's a Small World, and Lex did like it. The fuzzy almost black photo above was taken in Mickey's Philharmagic. Lex wore his 3D glasses for the first time ever. He always really enjoys this show, but I think wearing the glasses made it even cooler for him!




I was so nervous for Lex to go on the Barnstormer roller coaster. He is now 36 inches, so he is okay to go on it, but I wasn't sure if he would be too scared. Jer went on it with him since pregnant people aren't allowed on it. Lex seemed to do well on it! Notice the binky in this photo. Lex's acid reflux has been acting up lately, and I thought sucking on a binky would help, so we gave it to him for a few days. Don't worry, he isn't an addict again. He hasn't had it in days, and he doesn't miss it at all.




We went back later that night for the Spectramagic Parade. Jer thought the first guys going through the parade were super creepy, so of course he took photos of them! Lex really enjoyed this parade. I've never been a parade person, but I am glad he liked it!

1 comment:

Jill Miller said...

Thanks for the updates and pictures! Looks like the Walsh's have tons of fun!