Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lex and Jer



A side photo of me at 17 weeks. The flash didn't come on, so the lighting isn't the greatest. But that is okay by me! I didn't know it, but sand fleas were biting me right then. Their bites are so itchy!
Pretty photo taken by Jer. It needs to be noted that in the photo below, my pants have a pink waistband. That is not my bum hanging out under my shirt!

Jer's company newsletter is doing an article on Jer winning the trip to China and asked for a picture of Jer and Lex since Lex was Jer's inspiration. I loved the cute top photo above that we took out on the lanai last week, but it wasn't a good company newsletter photo, so we went to our favorite park to take some photos. We decided to use the second photo above. I think it is really cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Such a nice sunset.

Heidi said...

great shots and amazing views.

TJ-n-Crystal said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of Lex & Jer at sunset!!!