Tomorrow is my ultrasound! I am twenty weeks along, so I am sure hoping that everything is developed enough to be able to find out the gender of this little one! I'll update the blog tomorrow evening and let you all know what we find out!
I am really excited. I have been feeling kicks and movements, but it will be nice to have a visual of the baby and know that everything is okay. I still don't know what gender I am hoping for. I really am fine either way. I still just can't imagine coming home from the hospital with a new baby -- a completely new human being who is different from Lex. In my mind, I just keep imagining Lex, round 2. It is so crazy to think it will be any different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Emily I am so excited for you!! Ultrasounds are so much fun. Let's hope that the little one cooperates :)
How exciting Em! Thank you for keeing us all posted with your baby news.
I'm envious, I have to wait 3 more weeks, and I'm dying to know! Good luck, I hope they're able to see everything they need to! I have my 17 week appt today. I'm looking forward to your next post!
Ahhh, the suspense! I've been checking your blog frequently for the exciting news. :)
Post a Comment