Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boyorgirl.com was right again!!!


I'll never doubt their $2.99 results again! See here if you don't know what I am talking about.
It's a boy! There's no doubt about it! And he looks healthy so far! We are really excited!
Above are the photos of his profile. We have the photos to prove he's a boy, but I am trying to hold back and not cause the kid embarassment later in life. As many of you know, this takes quite a bit of restraint on my part!
The ultrasound was fun. Jer, Lex and I were there together. Lex played with the scale and a few toys while we looked at the baby. Lex did look at the TV screen a bit, but I think he got bored with the lack of cartoons on the screen and moved on.
Baby boy was moving around an awful lot during the ultrasound, so we got to see him move his fingers and arms. He switched positions several times, so it was cool to see proof that those frequent movements I feel in there really are the baby and not in my head (see the doorbell story below if you wonder why I would doubt myself). At one point, I felt a lot of fluttering in one area of my abdomen, and the ultrasound tech told me it was the baby's arms and hands moving. How fun!
This kid will be so lucky to have a big brother like Lex, and I am sure Lex will love his baby brother very much. Oh, and we can reuse many of the same clothes, bedding, and toys we had with Lex (except the cute snow clothes and sweaters we had for Lex -- those unfortunately don't go along with Florida's winter weather).

8 comments:

Jill Miller said...

How exciting! We are very happy for your family!

Erin said...

Yeah Em! Congrats!

Sara said...

I love that little profile!

s&h said...

Congrats! Those are great ultrasound pics!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

YEA FOR BABY BOYS!!! Congrat's guys!!! Now to think of names!!!

Mikala said...

He is such a sweetheart already! Congratulations!

Cami said...

Yeah!!! Two brothers to be close forever! We have a feeling our baby is a boy too. We'll know in 3weeks. I'm gonna try out that boyorgirl.com thing and see what it says, you know, just for the heck of it.

Unknown said...

Hey! Congrats!!! That is really exciting news. {{hugs}}