Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hello again!

In Vancouver, Erin came to visit!
Karen LOVED Erin!
While we were gone, Jer drove down to the Florida Keys.

I know I've been horrible about posting lately. I just hadn't told many people our news yet, and I hate to hold back, so I just avoided blogging! I am pregnant, and it looks like all is well with this baby! With Lex, I told people almost the moment the pregnancy test was positive, but this time I wanted to wait until the eight week ultrasound showed all was well. We went last Monday and we saw a baby and a heartbeat!


I admit I was really nervous. Last November, we were in that same office for the same eight week appointment, and it wasn't good news. I could tell the Nurse Practitioner was nervous for us, too. But all is well!


I should have the baby in early November, and I'll find out the gender in June! Whoopee! We are looking forward to another child. Lex has been such a fun kid, we are bound to adore the next one, too!


I've been experiencing morning sickness (as always). Poor Lex gets bored of me during the day, but there isn't much I can do about it. Hopefully it will be over with soon. With Lex, I was sick several weeks into my second trimester.


I am including some photos we've taken over the past month.

3 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Yea for a new post!!! Yea for visiting friends!!! And yea for babies!!!! (ok so I'm completey cheesy on this one BUT I DO NOT CARE). Email me on the keys Jer b/c TJ wants to go in Jan. before he does his 6 months officer's training!!

Cami said...

WOW!! You were a lot better on keeping that one a secret than I was! We're only gonna be a few weeks apart, that's crazy!! I'm so excited for you guys, and I feel your pain with the morning sickness. We can complain together. Hope all is well!
Cami

Erin said...

Congrats on the baby and the Olympics! Now you both can say you have been to an Olympic Games.