Sunday, April 27, 2008

Awesome Gift!

Saturday mornings are usually pretty lazy around our house. Jer usually gets up with Lex while I sleep in. Yesterday was different since we wanted to go to Orlando to go to Magic Kingdom. I woke up early! Good thing because at 8:30 there was a knock on our door. It was Chris with a special gift for Lex. Their neighborhood association was having a community yard sale, and their neighbor was selling a ride on Thomas Train Set! She was kind enough just to give it to Chris for Lex after Paula and Chris told her how much Lex would love it. You should have seen Lex's face when he saw it! I felt like that train was so much more thrilling than the Magic Kingdom was later that day!

2 comments:

Neese Family said...

Jack is freaking out right now because I am typing this and he can't see Thomas. How cute is that! What a nice gift! Those look like so much fun. We have watched the video 5 times and Jack says want more Thomas!

Unknown said...

Aww, how fun for the Lexter!