Sunday, April 27, 2008

Guess who is Binky Free?


Lex has been without a binky for almost two full weeks! He went from having a binky in his mouth all day every day to never just like that. He was in our bedroom one evening when he pulled the binky out of his mouth and threw it to the side. He hasn't picked it up or asked for one since. He hasn't been sucking on his fingers much, either. Every once in a while I need to remind him not to put his fingers in his mouth, but not much. We are very proud of him!

4 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

WhooHooo...Big Boy Lex!!! Already gearing up to be a big brother!!!

Erin said...

Way to go Lex! Cold turkey is a hard thing to do so that makes lex a strong kid. How proud are you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow- way to go Lex!

Jill Miller said...

Cool! I should get on here more often. I did not know that!