Monday, March 17, 2008

Verti-Binky


Jer coined this new term for Lex's new binky preference. For a while he was into having two in at a time, and now he loves for the binky to be vertical. He discovered this last Thursday and has been doing it ever since. Oh, and we were getting the carpets cleaned, so that is why all the furniture is in the kitchen/breakfast area. We don't normally live that way.


On a related note, we were pretty successful at taking the binky away from him a few weeks ago. He was doing okay. Then he discovered his fingers. The pediatrician said to give him that binky back since we can't eventually take his fingers away! So, the binky obsession lives on . . .

3 comments:

Neese Family said...

I don't have a thumb or finger sucker, but that I can imagine would be hard to break the of. My boys both loved binkis! There is nothing wrong with them I think! What a cute boy he is!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was from your wise harbour oaks neighbors

Emily said...

Oh, yes! I forgot! It was our wise Harbour Oaks neighbors who first said it, then the pediatrician just agreed with them!