I didn't post these the other day. These are some photos of Lex's birthday dinner on Sunday. We had our friends Paula and Chris and their son Jackson over for Jambalaya (thanks for the Zatarain's suggestion, Ali) and cake -- that combo doesn't sound appetizing, but we put a good hour in between dinner and cake if that helps!
Lex opened the rest of his gifts and remembered from the day before how to open presents. He really got into it! When Paula walked in the house with her gift wrapped up, Lex tried to grab it right away. He needed help getting the unwrapping started, then he greedily finished opening the gifts.
He LOVED the Thomas take-a-long train track that Chris, Paula, and Jackson got him. We were a bit jealous that our gifts to him didn't get the same crazy chuckle that the trains got. Oh well. Now we know.
The video below is of him opening the gift. Listen closely and you can hear that crazy chuckle toward the end. If I heard that in a dark alley I would run and hide! After the birthday clip, I also included a short (but tilted) clip of Lex on the train at Disney yesterday. I wanted his grandma's to hear Lex say "Go"!
1 comment:
Go Lex! Good job!
Post a Comment