We blessed Austin at church today. We were so lucky to have Jeremy's parents here, but now I see we didn't get any photos of them with the kids! D'oh! I guess we'll get more this week. They came into town on Friday night, and we spent a great day with them yesterday at Disney Hollywood Studios.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Austin's Blessing
We blessed Austin at church today. We were so lucky to have Jeremy's parents here, but now I see we didn't get any photos of them with the kids! D'oh! I guess we'll get more this week. They came into town on Friday night, and we spent a great day with them yesterday at Disney Hollywood Studios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What great photos! Your two little guys look like Pete and Repeat! That is a very nice family photo also.
Hope you guys are having a great time! Thanks for posting some pics...we were hoping you had a great day! You guys all look great!!
Awww, you guys look so wonderful. We're so happy that everyone's doing well. Austin looks great. Also, love your new blog background. Very cute!
Austin looks so cute & so much like his big brother in these pictures!
Post a Comment