I make no secret of how I feel about chunky babies -- I love them so much! So, I am thrilled that Austin is turning out to be a super chunk just like Lex was. I took Austin to his two month appointment a few weeks ago. He weighed in at 15 pounds, 11 ounces. He doesn't even get a percentile since he is off the charts! He is still a few ounces shy of Lex's two month weight of 15 pounds, 13 ounces, but Lex started out in life a whole pound heavier than Austin. I think Austin has done a great job of catching up!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Our little chunkster
I make no secret of how I feel about chunky babies -- I love them so much! So, I am thrilled that Austin is turning out to be a super chunk just like Lex was. I took Austin to his two month appointment a few weeks ago. He weighed in at 15 pounds, 11 ounces. He doesn't even get a percentile since he is off the charts! He is still a few ounces shy of Lex's two month weight of 15 pounds, 13 ounces, but Lex started out in life a whole pound heavier than Austin. I think Austin has done a great job of catching up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love chunky babies too!!! I don't think Ethan is too far behind him. He has his 2 month appt this week (it's a bit late), so we'll see how much he weighs.
He looks exactly like Lex did at that age! Can't wait to get my hands on him in February!
I love the upper arm rolls that seem like the circulation is going to cut off if they bend their arms! Adorable boys!
Post a Comment