Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy belated Thanksgiving!


Family Photo
Lest you think that we took the above photo in one shot, here is one of the reject shots!
This wasn't on Thanksgiving, but I liked Lex's crusty look.




I don't know when I took this photo, but I liked Austin in it!
Lex loves to stand on Jer's shoulders. He can balance there for quite a while!





Sorry I am late with this! I got sick the day after Thanksgiving, then Jer went out of town for the week (New Jersey for work). He is due back in a few hours. Yea!

Anyway, we had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Chris, Paula and Jackson invited us over to their house. It was a fun gathering. Shalee and Greg's family joined us, as well as a coworker of Chris. Above are some photos of our day.

We know we have a lot to be Thankful for this year. It is hard to believe that last Thanksgiving we were dealing with the news that I would probably miscarry (I did the following week), and now this year we have this sweet little Austin added to our family. What a blessing he is!

We are also so thankful for Lex. He is such a joy for us. We love his cuddles, his sense of humor, and his sweet smile. We our thankful for Jer's employer. Not only for the employment and sending him to Beijing this year, but for the insurance benefit. Thanks to them, we only have to pay $500 of the $70,000 in medical expenses accrued bringing Austin into this world and getting him healthy. That would have financially ruined us to have that debt hanging over us.

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too!

2 comments:

Jill Miller said...

I am thankful for all those things too!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

I just love this time of year that we are given the time to sit back and realize how many things we have to be thankful for! You have the cutest family!