The photo above was taken last month at the Orlando Science Museum, but Jer wanted the scary-eyed Lex picture to be held back for Halloween. Creepy!
Anyway, we had a great Halloween on Friday. Like last year, we crashed the party for Chris, Paula, and Jackson's neighborhood. They had pizza in the park followed by trick or treating (Jer went around with Lex while I stayed with Paula to hand out candy). Later they had a haunted walk for the older kids, and Jeremy had a BLAST scaring all of the kids. Don't worry, by then Lex was safe and sound at home. I knew he wouldn't be able to handle the haunted walk!
Lex was Thomas the Tank engine. I thought it was cute that the costume had a pocket on the front to hold candy in. Unfortunately, it got a little heavy for Lex, so Jer had a separate pumpkin to collect his loot instead. Here are some photos:
Here is the group photo of the kids in the park. Unfortunately, you can't see Jackson from the angle we took this photo. He is the Wheaties box in the back. Lex is the outsider in the swing. He loved the swing so much he didn't want to get out for the photo. 
It is great to have a Daddy to carry you when you get tired:
It is also great to have a friend like Chris to carry your kid when you are tired of carrying your kid! The adorable little candy corn in this photo is Lexi. She is a very sweet little girl we go to church with. She is incredibly patient with me when I constantly slip and call my Lex "Lexi" in front of her. It can be very confusing!

I hesitated to post this since I am not a fan of myself in black, but here was my "costume". I bought the skeleton shirt at Wal-Mart for $10, then painted the baby skeleton on the abdomen.



It is also great to have a friend like Chris to carry your kid when you are tired of carrying your kid! The adorable little candy corn in this photo is Lexi. She is a very sweet little girl we go to church with. She is incredibly patient with me when I constantly slip and call my Lex "Lexi" in front of her. It can be very confusing!
I hesitated to post this since I am not a fan of myself in black, but here was my "costume". I bought the skeleton shirt at Wal-Mart for $10, then painted the baby skeleton on the abdomen.
2 comments:
How fun!
Emily! You costume is so funny--and unique! You look cute and it looks like everyone had a good time.
Post a Comment