Yesterday morning, I was so happy with my brother. I logged onto our family website first thing in the morning yesterday and my brother had already posted about the murder of the volleyball coach's father-in-law (Jake lives in Belgium, so he is awake much earlier than I am). At that time, CNN.com only had a vague story saying that an American was murdered at a tourist attraction with no other details. My good brother had already done extra research and found out for sure that it wasn't Jeremy. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I usually read CNN.com for news, and I would have seen that within a half hour or waking up. I would have FREAKED out.
I am so sad for this man's family. I just can't imagine. He looks like he was a really good guy, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sooo glad Jer is ok....Hurry home Jer we are anxious for those pictures!!!
Glad he is safe. I didn't know he was there. How fun!? What is he doing there? Is he just there for the Olympics?
Shalee
Post a Comment